Thursday, December 4, 2014

Welcome

Hello! 

Manager of a pet resort, professional groomer, dorm advisor for college-age girls, in business with Young Living Essential Oils, owner of two Collies, three Suri Alpaca, and multiple Peafowl...yep, that would be me! Now I get to add "Blogger" to the list! 

My name is Hope Permann, I was born and raised in Fergus Falls, Minnesota, which is where I currently live. For over seven years I have worked as the supervising manager of a pet boarding and grooming resort called Canine Acres in the beautiful countryside of central Minnesota, and I love it! 

My goal with this blog is to hopefully share valuable information for any pet owner as well as those of you who have found yourselves, as I have, in a career working with animals. 

Join me in the adventures that pets tend to bring us on as we travel through life together. 



No comments:

Post a Comment